★ Sizing Chart ★
Follow the size chart to find the perfect fit.
HAT A FAYA hats are made to fit your head measurements (headband) and your hair volume (Crown size)
★ The crown size :
The crown size range from S to XXL.
This size is important if you want your hat to be fitted to your volume of hair.
A well ajusted hat will allow you keeping your hair up for a long part of the day.
- Compare the lengh of your dreadlocks to the sizing chart.
- You can also make a loose bun with your dreadlocks to estimate the depth of the crown you need.
- The sizes are given for a medium thickness of hair. Don't forget to take note of your own hair thickness (wich can sometimes
★ The headband :
The headband is a one-size-fits-all elastic and is conceived to fit comfortably head measurements between 54cm & 64 cm.
(The total elasticity is 54-66cm)
How to check out your headband size :
- To figure out your headband size, place a measuring tape around your head, directly where the sweatband of your hat will rest. Match the measurements to the chart below.
- If you don't have a measuring tape, you can use a string and report its lenght to a flat ruler
- If your head measurement is out of the "Comfort Size", we would advice you to contact us for a custom order.